Hello,
I have Global Admin, Project Admin, Manage Sprint permissions however I cannot edit the sprints on edit or view screen of the project tickets.
It only happens on a issuetype sub-task.
Could you please tell me what I am missing?
Thanks!
Hello Elif,
You must have the following permissions on your Permission Scheme to move an issue to another Sprint:
- Manage sprints
- Schedule issues
Can you confirm with the Permission Helper that you have both permissions added to your user?
You can be also facing an integrity problem with your permissions, so I recommend you to export a backup and run the Integrity Checker just to ensure that this is not the problem.
I think it happens because of the issue type which is sub-task. It seems like I can edit them on the parent tickets.
you are correct, Elif.
Sorry that I have missed this detail on your description.
The sub-task Sprint cannot be changed since they will always be on the same Sprint as their Parents. This is intended by the Scrum method.
Thank you for clarifying this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.