Hi there,
Does anyone know where I can download my invoices? I don't receive them in my mailbox.
Thanks!
Niels
Hi Niels, welcome to the Community!
You'll find the invoices in your Atlassian account, given that you are the main billing contact.
Let us know if you could find them!
Best regards,
Ana
Hi Ana,Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I can only find the JIRA invoices there. I can't find the Bitbuckey invoice anywhere. Any idea what can be wrong?
Hi Niels, sorry that it took me so long to come back!
Are you on a paid version of Bitbucket? If you're on a free or unpaid service you won't get an invoice as there's nothing you're paying for
If you're on a paid service, make sure you're logging in with the Atlassian account associated with that product.
If you're unsure, let us know and we'll continue helping you with that.
Kind regards,
Hi Ana,
Thank you for your reply. We are indeed on a paid (Standard) plan. Money is taken from our bankaccount every month. But somehow I don't see the invoices in My Atlassian account. I only see JIRA and Confluence.I hope you can help me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.