Hello, we wanted to know If we lost draft pages if we truncate this tables.
<span>TRUNCATE</span> <span>TABLE</span> <span>"EVENTS"</span><span>;</span> <span>TRUNCATE</span> <span>TABLE</span> <span>"SECRETS"</span><span>;</span> <span>TRUNCATE</span> <span>TABLE</span> <span>"SNAPSHOTS"</span><span>;</span>
Our table events is very large and I would like reduce.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-synchrony-tables-858770831.html
Hello,
Yes, truncating these tables will purge all drafts from the instance, make sure you test on a test environment first and disable Collaborative Editing before proceeding.
Regards,
Igor
Hi, I truncate this tables but not purge all drafts. I try on development environment.
I´m not sure to do in production environment..
As I tested in a local environment, when turning collaborative editing off, Confluence switches to the old behavior of personal drafts. But the shared drafts still remain in the database. When you truncate the tables and switch on collaborative editing, Synchrony will recover from the existing shared drafts. So if no editing is done during collaborative editing is off, no shared drafts should be lost. Can anyone confirm this?
@Igor M_ Could you please confirm what happens to "Any data" in a Confluence Production instance, if we ('disable collaborative editing -> Truncate synchrony tables -> Enable Collaborative Editing) ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.