I have some scriptrunner customizations that depend on a javascript web resource installed by a Script Fragment.
I know that if I change the .js file, I have to re-load the resource record from the scriptrunner UI and to view the change in my browser, I can reload with cleared cache (open dev panel then ctrl-F5).
This was all working fine during development and I rolled out v1 of my customization in prod for all users and they all picked it up since it was new.
But I'm working on a v2 with some enhancements.
Is there any way I can roll out a change to my customization into my production instance without having to instruct users to clear their cache?
Can't it just work?
I tried to use a conditional location.reload(true) based on comparing a server value with a local variable in my js. But that doesn't seem to clear the correct cache (or enough of it) and the new js version is not loaded.