I'm trying to change the default <title> of a Confluence page through the element inspector via Google. It seems that I can edit it through the inspector (i.e. I can change the title name), but after a page refresh, the title goes back to the original name.
Is there a way that I can change this through space stylesheets or by way of using the HTML macro? So far I have tried entering
- title {
- content: "IT Service Catalog | UCLA Library - UCLA Library";
- }
to the Space Stylesheet and that doesn't change the actual title of the page. I have also tried
- title {
- display: "IT Service Catalog | UCLA Library - UCLA Library";
- }
but this give me an invalid property value message. So far, nothing has worked and there isn't any clear documentation on how to do this, and I'm not sure if there is an easier way to do this either.
Any help will be deeply appreciated. Thank you!