I am wanting to create a project for asset management but I dont see the field to select in projects? I created the work flow and the only thing that comes close is the insight add-in on the atlassian marketplace. Am I missing something?
You should take a look at this - http://atlassian.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/assetebook.pdf Has all the steps to get everything setup in JIRA. You need to have an understanding of issue types, workflows, custom fields and screens to easily follow along.
for some reason that page wont open?
The requested URL /wp-content/uploads/assetebook.pdf was not found on this server.
Try this link: http://atlassian.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/assetebook.pdf
Looks like @Brant Schroeder's link had some extra characters at the end.
I seen this and the first step the choice that it says to pick is not there, but I found a different route thanks guys.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.