Hi,
I am trying to change the look and feel of very few elements in a page. I don't want to go through the process of using CSS as a file and make changes to my page. Is there a way i can do it inline ie code CSS along with wiki markup ?
Thanks
I just found it. You can add CSS styles to confluence content this way:
{style} h2 {font-size: 15px; color:#006600;} {style}
But, Any styles you define within the content of a Confluence page come after Confluence's master style sheets - so any property that has already been defined by your space's theme can't be redefined. Digging around with the Web Developer Firefox Add-ons can help you figure out what's already been defined, and what can be styled.
You can actually use HTML macro to achieve that. You can change the CSS styles for all contents by adding !important on the styles
E.g.
h2 {
font-size: 15px !important;
color:#006600 !important;
}
Can you do this in all versions? I'm running 3.3.1 and all I get is "Unknown macro"
I am not sure about that as im using 3.5
You mean to say u can wrap this code around {html} and it'll work? But the problem is {html} is restricted due to security reasons and i dont have admin privilages But,Thanks!
Is there a way to do it without using the html macro?
Thanks, this is a cool trick.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.