I am trying to setup 2 rails app on same server. First rails app is setup successfully. Now with second rails app, I am getting following issue:
repository access denied. deployment key is not associated with the requested repository.
I followed same steps to setup second rails app as first app. I created different ssh-key for second rails app repo on bitbucket, added that key as deployment key in second rails app's repo. Even when I tried
ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
it shows me message following message:
authenticated via a deploy key.
You can use git or hg to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled.
This deploy key has read access to the following repositories:
But when I am trying to deploy my rails app via Capistrano, it's just not allowing that and throwing that first error. I am able to clone the repo on server with proper command, but not able to access it via capistrano deploy.
Can someone let me know what is wrong here? Again, I followed same steps as I followed for my first rails app.
Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.