Hi all, I am trying to write a script that calculates the time spent in each status. I have adapted the code from scriptrunner documentation, replacing the status "In Progress" with "Allocated".
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/scriptedfields.html#_total_time_this_issue_has_been_in_progress
It currently returns Allocated Length:-347009Could anyone please advise me on how to fix this error (I assume there is an error due to the negative value for time) and display the value in a weeks, days, hours, minutes format?Thank you
I did not use Script Runner, but created a plugin which shows how much time an issue spent in each status in its workflow.
I used ChangeHistoryManager.getChangeItemsForField(issue, "status") to get the full Status change list and then iterate through that list to get individual status times.
@danielho95
did you find a solution to the problem i am facing the same issue and i would really appreciate your help
@Rahul Khire
can you please give more details it may help me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.