I have edited the jira-config.properties file to add additional transition steps to my issue pages. I am currently moving from JIRA Server to JIRA Data Center and would like to keep this configuration. In DC there are two home directories. One is the regular/default home directory and the other is a shared datacenter home directory. Which of these home directories would be the correct one?
The jira-config.properties file must be added to Jira's local home directory, not the shared home directory. The difference between Jira Server and Jira Data Center is that you must add the file to each node in the instance. For more information, see Edit the jira-config.properties file in Jira server.
Hello,
You should put it into the shared home directory.
Thanks for the update, I thought that would be the answer but wanted to make sure.
You are welcome!
Hi,
Then, if we want to add/update a property in jira-config.properties in DC mode, do we have to restart each node one by one ?
Thanks,
Eddy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.