I need to construct several tables on various pages that would always have the same first column with the same exact list. So I'm looking for some way of being able to create a table from a master list. Each master list entry would result in a row created, then I can add custom columns for each table. So if my master list had the following data: red, blue, orange:
Table 1:
COLOR | MONTH | YEAR |
red | Aug | 2011 |
blue | Jan | 2014 |
orange | Oct | 2009 |
Table 2:
COLOR | USER | USED |
red | admin | yes |
blue | editor | no |
orange | admin | n/a |
To add to the fun, sometimes I need the custom columns to pull in the entry from a data snippet on a different pages. Eg. USED yes/no/na would be contained somewhere else in a table on a different page. Is any of this possible?