Hi
I have a Jira in internal network and I want a SD Portal on the Internet.We authorize http://my-url/servicedesk/*But some ressources are still unreachable.
Would you have some tips?Best regards,Timothée
Échec du chargement pour l’élément <script> dont la source est « https://XXX.net/s/5738e02d308d0631700f9db0fc03ec49-CDN/dtw1hx/73015/d19e5e7b4390ccb5234970733eec497e/3871a2c3e874517e7090dc6dcad4c663/_/download/contextbatch/js/customerportal,sd.portal.api/batch.js?locale=en-US&sd_operational=true ». portals:9Échec du chargement pour l’élément <script> dont la source est « https://XXX.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/dtw1hx/73015/d19e5e7b4390ccb5234970733eec497e/5.2.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.analytics.analytics-client:js-events/com.atlassian.analytics.analytics-client:js-events.js ». portals:10
Hello @Timothée Quesada,
I have a similar setup and it's quite hard to get it right because many resources are loaded on other URLs, you can't allow only servicedesk/*.
Also, you can't guarantee that these resources will stay with the same paths/folder etc when you upgrade Jira, so it's a bit tricky.
What I did in the end was authorize everything, and restrict only the pages to log into Jira and a few other resources:
Allow All
Deny All on the following:
<Location /activity><Location /servicedesk/admin><Location /rest/servicedeskapi><Location /si><Location /sr><Location /issues><Location /projects><Location /dashboard><Location /browse><Location /secure><Location /plugins><Location /secure/viewavatar*><Location /secure/useravatar*>
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
There seems to be a mix between http and http(s).
Dont understand the french part though...
Any proxy/url rewrite in front of JIRA?
BR,
Normann
This could work for me.
Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.