I am using "Jenkins Integration for Jira Software Connect" add-ons where the plugin needs to sync jobs in my Jenkins(http://jenkins.com:8080). Is there any specific Jira IP ranges there to whitelist in my Jenkins server? instead of open my port -8080 to the public.
Already I tried to whitelist the IP ranges in this link - not worked for me - link - https://ip-ranges.atlassian.com/?_ga=2.242271751.464434159.1534764334-1823361816.1534764334
Hello Raj,
Since Atlassian use a mix of our own IP addresses and others provided by third parties, you should also whitelist the other IPs of Amazon web services and CloudFront and CloudFlare as mentioned in the documentation below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/atlassian-cloud-ip-ranges-and-domains-744721662.html
Please, let me know if it works.
deleted
Hello @Kyle Rose
Could you please give us more details on why this is not a secure solution for your customers?
The IP ranges listed in the documentation above is only used by Atlassian products, and I'm not aware of any security issues that happened because of the whitelist of the domains above.
Additionally, the integration between Jenkins and Jira can only be performed by users that have administration access in both applications, not allowing the connection if this condition is not met.
Can you give us more context about what other options you are looking for?
I misread the documentation, thanks for the clarity
curl -s https://ip-ranges.atlassian.com/ | jq '.items | .[].cidr' | cut -d \" -f2 | tr -s '' ','
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.