Hello!
I want to write a filter that will shows issues that are not closed or done (Open, In progress and etc.) or that we resolved in the current quarter of the year.
I do not want to use static dates because I do not want to update filter every quarter.
What are my options?
For now I use something this but this is not correct.
project = KMD AND issueType = Story AND
(status not in (Closed, Done)
OR (status in (Closed, Done) AND updated > startOfMonth(-2) ))
Example:
Now is 2nd quarter and it is 1st of May (2nd month of 2nd quarter)
So I want to see features closed from (1st of April to now)
Task is in progress -> show it
Task is closed and it was closed 15 of April -> show
Task is closed and it was closed 29 of March -> hide
Thank you!