Hi all,
These are the objectives I should be handling with during the project:
- Design and architecture
- Brand Strategy / Business strategy
- Construction of the Store
- IT Ecosystem Development
- Retail Operations and Preparation
- Administration & Bureaucracy
I already started working with a few team players on the store without using Jira, and only after that I decided to put everything on Jira.
So currently the involved parties (website developers, contractors, graphic designers etc..) are not shared with the project, I'm communicating with them through external channels. (while this may change later on)
I wanted to have an interface where I could see the big picture of the project in an organized manner. so right now the project should be for my eyes only.
Questions:
What kind of board should I use?
The above objectives like Design and IT ecosystem involve a lot of tasks, should I treat them as Epics, as projects or as boards within one project considering the large amount of tasks involved in each objective?
If they are divided to separated projects? can I create one report for multiple projects activities?
Thanks!