Hi All!
I am here again. 
I have an Evaluation License and I would like to know if it is possible to use the same Evaluation license for 2 Jira server instances but different versions (6.4.14 and 7.11.0).
I try to explain the situation.
With the currently our IT architecture it is possible to implement the 6.4.14 Jira server very quickly, that's why we are evaluating the 6.4.14 version.
But I would like to evaluate the 7.11.0 version to get in-touch with the differences and possibility, if we will update the IT architecture.
So,
1)is it possible to use one Evaluation license for 2 Jira server instances but different versions at the same time?
2) is it possible to use one Evaluation license for 2 Jira server with different versions but 2 different times? (before to evaluate the 6.4.14 - install Jira, evaluate the features, evaluate add-ons in 3 weeks and after uninstall Jira 6.4.14 and install Jira 7.11.0 and repeat the study etc.)
thank you for all,
Marco