How to update the status of the project process in jira, the corresponding browser rest api to give an example, thank you!
You don't. Projects do not have a status for you to update.
I think you are asking about something else, but I can't guess what from your question. Could you give us more detail?
I just want to control the flow state of the flow chart and do the secondary development of jira to modify the state of the flow chart.
What "flow chart"? Please, you need to tell us what you are asking about, not just make disassociated statements that have nothing to do with Jura.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/working-with-workflows-828787890.html
When you say "update status" does this mean you already have created a status and want to change it? Or are you trying to create a status?
What about this documentation?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/defining-status-field-values-861253256.html
It's a bit unclear what you're trying to achieve, but in case you are talking about the overall project status, well there is no such thing directly implemented.
However a quick workaround is possible:
We use something like this for automatic reporting reasons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.