I currently have four filters that are grouping tasks. These tasks are pre-sprint tasks that I would like to be able to have visible as part of pre-sprint prioritisation work.
The tasks are filtered by labels that have been applied. We have done this to allow for visibility of priority and the labels have allowed us to assign specific colours for quick visual guide.
e.g. blocked, to do, in progress and done.
I would like to be able to create a dashboard filter to combine these four filters yet still group them accordingly.
The current filter is:
status is (OPEN) AND labels = "[to do label]"
status is (OPEN) AND labels = "[in progress label]"
status is (OPEN) AND labels = "[done label]"
status is (OPEN) AND labels = "[blocked label]"
By creating the four filters we can assign a color to the panel as the dashboard filter does not allow for visual representations.
My questions are:
* Can the above filters be combined to display together with a single filter that groups each label?
* If so can this same filter also sort the groups in order - blocked, to do, inprogress, done?
If anyone has an answer or can point me to the right documentation so I can help myself I would be very appreciative.
Many Thanks
Tony