Hi All,
I am currently building a Jira project to be used as a Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order system by Finance.
I have the work flow configured and am just working on getting the custom fields and screen set up.
I have a few questions regarding custom and calculated fields.
- is it possible for a custom field to display a value depending on what is selected on another field? E.g if Field A = 1 then Field B should = 2 ( field A would be a drop down with only a few options)
- is it possible to create a calculated field in which the calculation is based on the value in other fields
- is it possible to create a field in which the value is generated automatically and sequentially increased ( increasing by 1 for each issue). exactly like how the issue ref number in a project work.
- can a field be hidden when an issue is created but when become mandatory depending on what status and transition the ticket flows.
Thanks