When I log-in authentication successfully happens then it goes "OpenID transaction in process" page and keep looping around that.
url is stuck at "https://bitbucket.org/socialauth/login/atlassianid/?next=%2F"
I'm using a Macbook pro with macOS 10.13.5 and I also tried cleaning cache and cookies, tried with safari , opera , chrome.
Hi Treasure, welcome to the Community
Thanks in advance!
Ana
1. I'm trying to login to my Bitbucket repo
2. Yes the same result
3. Yes I've tried with Wifi as well as mobile data hotspot
4. Yes below I've attached the screen where it stuck at redirecting
I'm experiencing the exact same issue. Tried in incognito mode and in Chrome on my phone, same result. Is there a resolution for this?
Same issue here. I am on linux, i tried on chromium, chrome, firefox and incognito mode. Same question : Is there a resolution for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.