Hey Muhammet,
In JIRA 7.7.x+, you can add a Development column to Issue Navigator (List mode) to show the overview of the Development Panel for each issue. More details here:
Then you can click the Pull Request status to view more details like this:
Take note that, you can also see the Development Panel in Details mode, or when viewing individual issues.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Andy
Thank you Andy for your reply.
May be I wasn’t clear in my description , the required task is a report whitch contain the information mentioned in my question
This is similar to what is expected
Thanks for your clarification.
I'd just like to confirm, JIRA is not able to display and export such info at the moment. You can only click and view the details as in my attached screenshot.
Hi Andy,
Thanks for your reply, I understand now he limitations.
do you recommend other plugin or way that can be applied for this task.
Muhammet Adel,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.