Hi,
I'm trying to set up an approval workflow whereby someone can create a page with edit rights determined by who is selected as an approver. Ideally, the flow would work in the following way:
- User creates page - no one else is able to see the content of the unpublished page
- User submits page to team review and selects the reviewers they want to have access
- Trigger fires upon selection of reviewers and gives whoever has been selected as an reviewer edit rights to the unpublished page
- All team reviewers approve the page and it progresses through the workflow
I've tried to achieve this using a trigger and the following markup:
{workflow:name=Quality Approval Workflow|label=testqualwf|stickylabels=testqualwf}
{description}
Description here
{description}
{state:Draft}
{state-selection:states=Team Review}
{state}
{state:Team Review|approved=Quality Review}
{approval:Review|assignable=true}
{state}
{trigger:pageapprovalassigned|approval=team review}
@{add-restriction:type=edit|user=@assignee@}
{trigger}
{state:Quality Review|approved=Approved}
{approval:Review|assignable=true}
{state}
{state:Approved|final=true|updated=Draft}
{state}
{workflow}
I've had no luck as whoever I assign the review to still is not able to see the unpublished version.
Any ideas how I can fix this?
Thanks
T