I love your Confluence product and would love to use it at my company but I can't get approval until you are SOC 2 compliant. I found an article from 2016 saying you were working on it. Do you still plan to be SOC 2 compliant? Are there any details you can share that would help me build my case with my company?
thanks!
Crissy,
With the exception of Stride, all of our Cloud products are SOC 2 compliant:
Atlassian has achieved SOC certifications for: Bitbucket Cloud (Type II) Confluence Cloud (Type II) Jira Cloud (Type II) Stride (Type I)
Atlassian has achieved SOC certifications for:
Bitbucket Cloud (Type II)
Confluence Cloud (Type II)
Jira Cloud (Type II)
Stride (Type I)
If you'd like to download a copy of the SOC3 report for Jira and Confluence Cloud, please click here.
Shannon,
Any plans for Atlassian StatusPage
Thanks
Senthi
Hello Senthi,
Unfortunately, Statuspage has not undergone formal SOC2 or ISO 27001 certification, so we do not have any results to share. The extent of security information that we have published at this time can be found here:
Thank you for your understanding!
Regards,
Shannon
@Shannon S does the SOC compliance cover the plugins/Addon on Atlassian cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.