I kept receiving timeouts when pulling/pushing to Bitbucket (used to be only Git, now it's both HTTPS and Git). Same goes to other IP address of Bitbucket.org Cloud: 18.205.93.0, 18.205.93.1, and 18.205.93.2
When I do a traceroute
traceroute to 18.205.93.0 (18.205.93.0), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
1 * * *
2 144.168.32.1 (144.168.32.1) 0.582 ms 0.585 ms 0.591 ms
3 ae32.cr11-dal3.ip4.gtt.net (173.205.47.97) 1.327 ms 1.335 ms 1.332 ms
4 et-0-0-61.cr2-was1.ip4.gtt.net (89.149.142.250) 37.047 ms 37.034 ms 37.024 ms
5 ip4.gtt.net (173.205.42.6) 35.650 ms 35.639 ms 35.628 ms
6 54.239.108.212 (54.239.108.212) 45.538 ms 54.239.108.42 (54.239.108.42) 37.023 ms 54.239.109.24 (54.239.109.24) 38.588 ms
7 54.239.110.162 (54.239.110.162) 36.094 ms 54.239.110.146 (54.239.110.146) 35.924 ms 54.239.110.132 (54.239.110.132) 35.947 ms
8 54.239.110.179 (54.239.110.179) 53.203 ms 54.239.110.129 (54.239.110.129) 61.060 ms 54.239.110.155 (54.239.110.155) 35.385 ms
9 54.239.111.27 (54.239.111.27) 36.573 ms * 54.239.108.57 (54.239.108.57) 37.672 ms
10 * * *
11 72.21.220.213 (72.21.220.213) 36.118 ms * *
12 * * *
13 * * *
14 * * *
15 * * *
16 * * *
17 * * *
18 * * *
19 * * *
20 * * *
21 * * *
22 * * *
23 * * *
24 * * *
25 * * *
26 * * *
27 * * *
28 * * *
29 * * *
30 * * *
root@projectmerge:/var/www/merge-website#
Bingo! My ip has been blocked at Amazon's end.
http://ipaddress.is/72.21.220.213
Any idea how can I get a workaround? I'm kinda in hurry, help is very appreciated!