From JIRA, I can view the source code, but the created Crucible review does not attach to the JIRA issue!I have enabled users for Crucible review. What am I missing? Your prompt feedback is appreciated!
Thanks-
Janene
JIRA - yes, I have set the accept remote API
within FishEye / Crucible
JIRA version 5.1.2
FishEye / Crucible version 2.10.4
A bit obvious, but the Crucible review has a link to the JIRA issue, yes?
Hey Janene,
Check if you have:
1. Accept Remote API Calls turned on
2. Fisheye plugin is configured on your JIRA server
3. View Issue Source tab permission provided
Have you configured the project links and completed the integration between JIRA and Crucible?
Yes, accept remote APIYes, FishEye plugin configured as stated in Admin guideYes, view source tab permission providedI just created a project link, but will cannot connect Crucible review to JIRA issue. (from JIRA)
And yes, Crucible review has a link to the JIRA issue.
Configuration within JIRA - I've set the 'accept remote API calls' to ONQuestion - within FishEye/ Crucible, there's a REST API TOKEN - which gets generated.Do I need to generate a token?
This solved your issue? Follow the integration guide here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/JIRA+integration+in+Crucible
No this did not solve my problem - please see other comments.
Don't know why you marked it answered when its not an answer but I recommend taking a look at Stage 6 and 7 and see if you have missed anything
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ATLAS/Dragons+Stage+6+-+Get+JIRA+and+FishEye+Talking
Hello Janene,
Have you resolved this issue. Now I am also facing this issue, please help with the solution
i am also facing source and review tab is absent.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.