When the customer uses the tab key to move through the fields on the request form in the portal it jumps around the screen. Can we customise the order of fields that the tab key will go to?
We haven't come across such behavior. Could you help us with a couple of questions to narrow down the scope?
This is an old issue, but I came across it because I have the same request. In our case, we have used the columns feature to arrange a number of small fields side by side on desktop to reduce scrolling. We want the tabbing through the fields to follow a standard reading order - top left, top right, second from the top left, second from the top right, etc. However, by default they are going down the first column, then down the second. I understand that being a default, but it does seem like something that should be adjustable based on accessibility best practices.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.