I have the following JQL intended to display all issues sent back to development from the QA team within the last week:
Project = sofi AND status changed from QA to (open, "in progress", "pull requested", "code review", blocked) AFTER (startOfWeek(-1d))
I executed the query as shown, and then I tried increasing the timeframe by changing the "-1" to a "-2" in startofweek(), just to make sure everything was working properly. When I did that, the results included a greater range of dates (as expected), but also brought in more issues for the dates that were already present the first time. For example, say the first query (with "startOfWeek(-1d)") shows 3 results for the date of August 14, and more going back to August 12. When I change the query to "startOfWeek(-2d)", the results show until August 10th, but now include 5 issues for the 14th.
I verified that it is the "from - to" clause causing the problem by replicating the same situation using another query that does not include "from - to" (Project = sofi AND created > startOfWeek(-1d)). Altering the "startOfWeek(-Xd)" clause does not cause anything out of the ordinary here.
Have any of you experienced this before?