I have a saved filter that I would like to add to my dashboard is this possible?
Not directly. A saved filter is nothing more than a saved query that runs when you put it through something that requests it. On the filter itself, there isn't anything to "add to a dashboard".
But there are loads of gadgets for reporting on filters. Have a run through the gadgets - a lot of them ask for a project or filter to display. One you might mean here is "filter results" which will list the first 50 issues on any filter you give it.
Sure, assuming it is a dashboard that you have permission to modify. Click "Add Gadget" while on the dashboard, click "Load all gadgets" if you see the "More gadgets available" info box, click "Add gadget" for "Filter Results", and then choose your filter and customize.
-Payne
Thank you both! I saved my filter as a favorite and used the "favorites filter" gadget so at least there is a quick link to it. I was really wishing I could see the list of mention me filter I made in the dashboard.
The first handful of results for your filter can be shown by "filter results"
Thank you for this. I found it in a search and it was exactly what I was looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.