Does Atlassian plan to update the WebDAV Launcher Firefox add-on for Firefox 60?
I have the same request. Can we receive timely feedback on this? Thanks!
We are to be keen to get a updated WebDAV Launcher Firefox add-on for Firefox 60 as well. Without this, we must stop our project for migrate serveral office documentation docs (Word & Excel & Visio) from file system into confluence...:-/...
The problem with this is: as soon as Firefox launches a new version, Atlassian will again be too late to update the WebDAV launcher. It happended already with previous versions. You get an undesired dependency between Confluence WebDAV plugin and Firefox. It may mean that you cannot update Firefox, until Atlassian updates the WebDAV launcher.
I don't know if you would want to delay your Firefox upgrade for security reasons.
Hello,
I didn't find Atlassian answer to this problem, could you please answer to know how to have a WebDav firefox plugin to open Office document into Confluence ?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.