I am building AngularJS as a part of application. In one of the steps, bower is required to install dependencies. I customised an existing bamboo AMI to include bower in it. At first I was able to build the application, but now I am unable to do. I can see that the AMI is still there but the configuration page shows a warning "No agent meet this job's requirement", but when I navigate to my images, my AMI is listed there and it has bower listed among the capabilities. Thus, I am not able to build AngularJS and the build waits infinitely.
Attaching some screenshots for the above:
1) Warning on Task Configuration Page
bower_no_agents.png
2) Task requirements page
bower_client_requirements.png
3) List of images available
bamboo_images.png
4) Custom AMI with bower capability
nx_bamboo_ami.png
nx_bamboo_ami_bower_capability.png
5) Capability details
nx_bamboo_ami_bower_config.png
I am not sure why this is happening. Maybe I misconfigured some setting or I'm missing a minor point but unable to figure that out.