When we plan from Monday to Friday, we only want to change from Wednesday to Friday
But, All plans from Monday to Friday will change.
We want to keep Monday to Tuesday and only change the plan for Wednesday to Friday.
Is there a way to do this?
I'm sorry, but the question is not clear. What planning? And what are you doing that changes things and what's wrong with it?
I mean planning time at activity using Tempo Plug-in
and i uasually change those plan for part of period that i made plan before
Ok, Tempo planning makes sense, but I am sorry that I can't work out what you are trying to do with the plans. When I change the planning data, it does what I expect it to, adjusting resources and expected dates.
The changes will be reflected as I expect.
But, If the total period is 5 days, if I change 3 days out of 5 days,
I will have only 3 days plan.
Two days that have not changed plan will not exist.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.