I have multiple files that I want to archive, and would like them to end up in a single directory with a custom name so that its easier to consume for testers.
This repo is compiling fw for embedded devices, but that shouldn't matter much.
After the build, these are the last two commands in the step. They work perfectly and I have no problem opening them on Mac.
- folderName=BUILD_ARTIFACTS_$(date +%Y%m%d_%H%M%S); mkdir $folderName;
- cp $projectPath/*.{img,elf,hex} $folderName;
- zip -r -y -9 -q ${folderName}.zip $folderName/;
Then I collect the artifact like this:
artifacts:
- BUILD_ARTIFACTS_*
Also, if I unzip the artifact zip that pipelines makes and send windows users my zipped up directory, they open it without issue.
Is this issue unique to me? Maybe its because I have nested zips? Is there an easier way to accomplish the goal?
UPDATE: It seems to be that its gzipping the artifact, and likely doesn't have anything to do with what im doing. I could of course be wrong, but if im not, is there a way to prevent this?
Thanks!