Other user gived me access to work in her project. What I can romove this project from my repository?
Hi Zuxriddin, welcome to the Community!
Do you mean you were given access to someone else's repo? Currently it's not possible to grant access for projects, can you clarify what is exactly happening?
Can you also send us a screenshot so we can understand exactly what is happening?
Cheers!
Ana
I can't remove this project from my repository. It isn't my project(highlighted with a red box), but I have access to read/write. I want to remove this project from my repository.
Hi Zuxriddin, thanks for the screenshot! However note that is not a project, but a repository.
You can revoke your access from that repo by navigating to Repositories > click on the repo 'software' > click on Overview > Revoke. See my screenshot:
Let us know if this helps!
Kind regards,
I want remove yourself from repository. But it's not my repository and I can't find menu "Overview". See this screenshot:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.