I have an unstable server and need to setup Confluence again (after completely wiping the server)How can I make sure I can backup my confluence in order to restore it after new installation
Are there step-by-step instructions?
Hello @Hans-Georg Emberger,
you will need to perform a XML backup as described here, and then import it during the new server Confluence.
You might want to save following from the old server:
You can also use this page as a reference for migrating your instance.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hans-Georg,
You can migrate Confluence using Migrating Confluence Between Servers or by restoring a site backup (provided your instance isn't too large) following Site Backup and Restore.
Please review both articles to help determine which method is best for you!
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you for your help!!
Glad we could help @Hans-Georg Emberger
Please take a moment to mark our posts as "Accepted" so that other users can find this when they run into a similar issue.
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.