We have many broken links in one of our Confluence Spaces that contains roughly 750 pages. Is there a way I can generate a report that lists down all the broken links across the space?
https://gsuite.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/YASH/overview
you can refer this link, here in the overview of space it will enlists all the pages that you have created in your space
Thanks, but I cannot access the link you have shared.
The link is nonsense, yes.
But if you go to your space overview as a space admin, it will list them.
I want something more like a report that would list all the broken links a space contains.
Hi,
You can try this one: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-how-to-validate-links-952603062.html
Thanks for sharing the link, Piotr. But this does not work for the Cloud instance. We are running Confluence Cloud.
There is no way to do this on Cloud - all the "tricks" need access that you don't have on Cloud.
Yeah, I am realizing it. This is sad though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.