Hi,
I want to know how to acquire the contents of a wiki page.
For example, if there is a wiki page like the following, what kind of API should be created?
https://my-domain.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/~1234567890/pages/1234567890/page_title
And, I want to know the API details.
Hi @Takuya Iwamoto,
It's actually not that difficult. You can simply use the id behind /pages in the following request:
https://my-domain.atlassian.net//wiki/rest/api/content/1234567890
This will return all page metadata. If you'd like the content of the page (the actually text and layout), you should add the expand attribute to the url like this:
https://my-domain.atlassian.net//wiki/rest/api/content/1234567890?expand=body.view
The body expand value has several options:
Please do not forget you need authentication. More info about authenticating against Cloud REST APIs can be found here.
Hope this helps.
Best,
Maarten
@Maarten Cautreels
Hello,
Sorry, the situation changed and renewing Confluence, I want to know details of the API in the domain of ".../pages/viewpage.action?pageId=...", not ".../wiki/rest/api/content/...".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.