There isn't a default Xporter template for test executions and rather than start from scratch, I'm hoping someone out there would be willing to share their Word template for exporting a test execution. Please?
Hi @Sigrid Schoepel,
Have you tried in Xporter for JIRA template store ?
Kind Regards,
Fábio Antunes
I'm sorry, but what template store? I can't find the right thing in the atlassian marketplace and no link that looks like the right one in the xpand-it website.
What is the version of Xporter for JIRA that you've installed?
Xporter for JIRA is managed in JIRA Administration, section Add-Ons -> Xporter for JIRA. In that section you can access the Template Store. More information herePlease let me know if you solved your problem. Kind Regards,Fábio Antunes
Oh! I didn't even look there. Exactly what we need! Thank you!
Glad to help you.
Could you vote as right answer ?
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.