Hello,
We just upgraded Jira to v7.11.2 and realized that JSU has gone from free to paid licensing. I would like to determine if we need to purchase it or not. I am not sure if there is any way to see if it has been used by any users or not. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Hello @Elif Alverson
If you are using the paid version then initially you can use the evaluation license for around couple of months but then if you want to continue using JSU then you would have to pay for it's license.
JSU provides extensions for your workflows only thus best is to go through the workflows and see how many workflows are using JSU features and then how many teams use those workflows.
@Tarun Sapra,
Is there an easy way to see if any of the workflows are using JSU features? Or should I go one by one each and every workflow and try to determine if any of the JSU features are applied????
Thanks!
Please see this answer,
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-Suite-Utilities-how-to-check-which-projects-use-it/qaq-p/659147
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.