HI all,
is it possible to hide / remove "Export to CSV" link from an Insight Object in Confluence ?
Thanks in advance.Regards,
If you go into General configuration > Custom HTML, you can hide objects on pages across the entire Confluence platform. I do not have the "Export to CSV" option but I do have the "Export to Word" option. To remove this, I did the following:
If you don't know the name of the option, you could drill into the Elements of the page using F12, and going into the <div section that contains the action name. I would assume your object name is "action-export-csv-link" based on the naming convention that Atlassian uses.
I hope this is helpful!
Hi Thomas,
thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately, I'm not manager, and can not access to General Configuration, but I will ask to do this to good person.Regards
Any Answer?
I'm also in need to remove the Export to CSV. Any ideas?
Cheers, Jessica
Hi all, I have the same issue, but I think that the proposed solution is not applicable because this is not a general funcionality of Confluence available at page level, but it's related to the Insight macro and nested into the script (there is not an "action-export-csv-link" and then it's not possible to hide it).
Any other idea?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.