I want to know how can I do something like this in jira service request ?
I had 3 team in my jira :
First team is just customer that can create request for second team.
Second team is a team who get first team's requests and answer them and also create request for third team .
Third team get second team's requests and answer them.
There is a condition that first team can't request to third team and any of the third team's member are in second team.
Sometimes after second team check the first team request , know that they can't solve it themselves and need third team's help.
Is there any way for it? just send a specific request to other team, without change it to other type like task or bug?
I need to keep the request secret then I want to keep it in service desk type not software or business.