Final week of final university project.I am working on a fairly large unity project.I am trying to push to the bitbucket repo but after a long time pushing I get this error:___git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false commit -q -F C:\Users\OWNER\AppData\Local\Temp\lngg1g3b.dclgit -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false push -v --tags --set-upstream origin master:masterPOST git-receive-pack (chunked)fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedlyfatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedlyerror: RPC failed; curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054Pushing to https://S_Penguin@bitbucket.org/jacob_the_programmer/grattenwelded.gitEverything up-to-dateCompleted with errors, see above.___I don't understand what most of this means.I tried pushing to a gitlab repo thinking it might be that I filled up the 2GB cap, but get pretty much the same issue.I don't know what's causing it, how to solve it or what else to do. Please help me.
Hi @S. Penguin,
The push seems to completed with some errors. Not sure the reason for the parameters being gathered in single line, it would be best if you just use the git push origin master instead.
However, for your issue, it seems like the buffer memory for git seems to less. You might want to increase it an attempt to push it again:
524288000<br>git config http.postBuffer
524288000<br>
Regards
It seems that it was a matter of my upload speed just being too slow for the amount I was trying to push.This was coupled with some errors that happened to the project which made things kinda messy.Thanks all the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.