Hi all,
I have some problems with the backlog. My project is configured as Scrum - Software project.
I planned my project's sprint, and a sprint behind it in advanced. Let's say Sprint #1, and Sprint #2. I put all the created Issues perfectly in Sprint #1, and Sprint #2, and some leftover in backlog also, which I'm going to plan later.
After I started Sprint #1, other Issue that not related to Sprint #1 is all gone. I can still find it, if I search in Open Issues. But those not shown up in Backlog tab. I check all the filter options, make sure that's no filter is applied. I think they will come back after Sprint #1 completed (a little bit inconvenience).
After Sprint #1 ended, I click "Finish sprint", and move all leftover issues into next Sprint #2. Those issues are moved, I can see them in Backlog tab. But all other issues is still invisible. I check everything again, to make sure that no filter is applied. However, there is no way to bring up my created Issues. Backlog tab is totally unusable now, it doesn't show all issue.
Is it a bug? What can I do?