I have 2 or more issues, and a custom field Requested Date, how do I get the max of the requested date as i just want the most recent one. I wish to do this via JQL
JQL is about finding a set of issues that match criteria, it has no functions for processing the results (like picking one out for some reason)
You'll need scripts or code to further process the results of a query
just order by Requested date, with the most recent at the top
Thank you for the response. This will still give me all the issues with the latest one on the top. What I need is just that 1 issue.
So my question is why do you need only one? Are you writing a script?
No I am not writing a script, just JQL, I am linking it to confluence and the requirement is to show only the last requested date when a particular event occured...
Thank you for the response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.