Hi,
I'm using Confluence Server 6.9.3, MySQL 5.7, Oracle JDK 8.
I'm trying to upgrade Confluence Server from 6.9.3 to 6.10.1 but unfortunately Confluence always throws the same errors:
The Confluence log says:
org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: ConnectionCallback; bad SQL grammar []; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'confluence.AO_954A21_PUSH_NOTIFICATION_AO' doesn't exist
So I set
-Dconfluence.upgrade.recovery.file.enabled=false
but now I have another database error saying:
Pre-upgrade validation failed. Check the Confluence application logs for more details. You'll need to fix these problems and restart Confluence before you can upgrade. Upgrade error message: Cannot update schema
| 2018-08-10 20:09:10 | error | |
2018-08-10 20:09:10,422 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] [engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] logExceptions Table 'confluence.DIAGNOSTICS_ALERTS' doesn't exist
2018-08-10 20:09:10,429 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] [atlassian.confluence.plugin.PluginFrameworkContextListener] launchUpgrades Upgrade failed, application will not start: com.atlassian.config.ConfigurationException: Cannot update schema
com.atlassian.confluence.upgrade.UpgradeException: com.atlassian.config.ConfigurationException: Cannot update schema
at com.atlassian.confluence.upgrade.AbstractUpgradeManager.upgrade(AbstractUpgradeManager.java:133)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.PluginFrameworkContextListener.launchUpgrades(PluginFrameworkContextListener.java:126)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.PluginFrameworkContextListener.contextInitialized(PluginFrameworkContextListener.java:86)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4627)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5091)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1427)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1417)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Any ideas? Is DIAGNOSTICS_ALERT a table from the base system or is it related to a plugin?
I already deleted the plugin cache folders in my confluence home.
Cheers
Arnd