I am attempting to use this query:
issuetype IN standardIssueTypes() AND issue in hasLinks("Blocked")
It is returning this error:
Error in the JQL Query: Expecting either 'OR' or 'AND' but got ''. (line 1, character 65)
What am I doing wrong?
@Jennifer Nusbaumthere is nothing like "Blocked" like this should work
issuetype IN standardIssueTypes() AND issue in hasLinks("is blocked by")
OR
issuetype IN standardIssueTypes() AND issue in hasLinks("blocks")
Best!
Hi, thank you for replying. I get the same error when I use hasLinks("blocks")
@Jennifer NusbaumWhere are you seeing this error? If you are seeing it in the UI, you might have an unwated character somewhere in the JQL. Maybe you can add a screenshot here?
Or you can try copy pasting the JQL @Moses Thomaspasted above and see if you getting the same error.
Even if you use an invalid linktype name, you shouldn't get the error you mentioned. You should get a different error.
It was absolutely that. There was a hidden character in my query. Thank You!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.