I'm testing the built-in script workflow function in Script Runner that Clones an issue and links.
I set up basic parameters (e.g. Target Project, Target Issue Type, Issue Link Type/Direction).
The script is configured in a Post Function for one of the transitions in Project A's workflow. It supposed to create a clone of this issue in Project B. Whenever I run that transition, the cloned issue is not generated in Project B.
I'm trying to figure out how to troubleshoot this and how to determine why it's not working. Does the user who is performing the transition in Project A have to have permissions to create issues in Project B?
I also set up a script through Add-Ons > Script Listeners > Clones an issue and links, , which gives me the option to select a project key and an event that will trigger the script (along with the other parameters of the clone). But the issue doesn't get cloned here either.
What am I missing?