I created a new board in JIRA for my project. I'm using the planning board feature only. When I hope the epic panel I don't see any of the epics listed from my project.
Check the following;
1) Are you looking at the right panel ? It should be a on the backlog icon - two vertical bars - version and epic.
Hi @Joseph Coleman,
You can try to check the configuration of the following two places
1. Is the show epics panel enabled?
2. Is Epic excluded in Filter Query?
2) Can you confirm that EPIC is an ISSUE TYPE that can be created in that particular PROJECT where your board is? Like this one issue type scheme associated to one of my project does not have project - so I cannot create projects in this project and have it on the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.