I am trying to insert data in the "tables" tab (comma separated) but it does not work... I've got a "no data available" message. I looked at the online documentation but only the result is shown, not the data in the edition window. Thanks
If you showed a picture of the edit screen or markup, we might be able to help.
I have exactly the same problem. My example code that shows the problem is:
{table-plus:id=test} || Component || 05-Nov-2013 || 18-Nov-2013 || | Component X | 10 | 20 | | Component Y | 40 | 50 | {table-plus} {chart:type=line|tables=test} {chart}
If I wrap the chart around the table and don't use the id and tables then it works.
Think I know what the problem is. The tables have to be in the body of the chart macro. So if you want to display the data in both a table and a chart, you have to duplicate the data. Perhaps there's another way around this.
Yes, the chart macro operates on tables found within its body. In some cases subsetted by ids.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.