Hi All
At present on my JIRA instance the time tracking settings is set to 1 day = 24 hours.
Which means, for an issue (original estimate of 1 working day) if someone logs work for 8 hours (which is effectively one working day), the system still displays 16 hours in remaining hours.
I understand that the fix is to go to time tracking and amend the setting to 1 day = 8 hours. But, if I do that the system screws up the original estimates for all issues.
If I make this change an old issue (with an earlier original estimate of 3 days) after the change now starts showing an original estimate of 9 days (since the esimate is stored in seconds and was earlier divided by 24 to get days but now is getting divided by 8 and hence tripled).
How do i get round this problem?
I have checked the option of jelly scripts and I could not find a solution using jelly.
Any ideas guys?
Rahul