My JIRA instance bugged out and made a subtask a task, and now I am unable to delete said issue to re-make it (I cannot change it's details either):Error:
The error can be found at https://pastebin.com/1MPMKP3Y
I would recommend trying to follow the steps in the KB Unable to rebuild JIRA application indexes
Stop JIRA Make a backup of the following directory and all its sub-directories: $JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes Remove that directory and all its sub-directories: $JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes This will be rebuilt when JIRA is re-indexed Start JIRA Perform a locked/full re-index of JIRA
Make a backup of the following directory and all its sub-directories:
$JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes
Remove that directory and all its sub-directories:
This will be rebuilt when JIRA is re-indexed
If you are still seeing errors when Jira tries to reindex this data, I would be interested to see what details exist within the stacktrace.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.